Best of Queenstown Sightseeing Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
Departs daily from central Queenstown 8.30 am & 2.30 pm. Allow 4 hours.
We believe that no trip to Queenstown is complete without taking in some incredible views, visiting Arrowtown, sampling some tasty local wine and getting out on the water so we’ve hand-picked the top local spots and combined them into an epic half day sightseeing experience in luxury vehicles with onboard videos and complimentary wifi and bottled water.
The daily tour departs central Queenstown and the first stop is an observation point where you can take in one of the best panoramic views in Queenstown. After capturing some incredible photos, enjoy a brief stop overlooking the Shotover River before free time in the charming township Arrowtown.
Travel to Gibbston and visit the world’s first commercial Bungy jump offering entertaining spectating opportunities. The region is also home to some Middle-earth magic (Lord of the Rings film locations) and becoming increasingly famous for its world-class cold climate wine.
Enjoy wine tasting (non-alcoholic substitutes available) and a shared cheeseboard at a local winery with jaw-dropping views. We’re not finished there – on the way back to Queenstown transfer from land to the lake with a picturesque thirty-minute scenic boat cruise on Lake Wakatipu ending your tour at the wharf in the heart of town.
- Visit Arrowtown (with time to explore)
- A birds-eye view of Queenstown and LOTR scene locations
- Stop off at the iconic Bungy bridge (time to watch a Bungy in action)
- Wine tasting (non-alcoholic substitutes available) at a beautiful local cellar door
- Shared platters for morning or afternoon tea
- 30-minute scenic boat cruise on the lake
- Great photo opportunities
- Complimentary bottled water and wifi onboard
- Family packages available, two adults and two children, one child travels FREE!